Friday, June 7, 2013

Linda Fenster mosaics & hand beaded functional art

I painted furniture & kids murals in homes and schools for 12 years. Then I moved on to collage tables, telephones, mirrors and jewelry boxes with bright beautiful beads and costume jewelry. After seeing Gaudi's mosaics in Barcelona I was inspired to mosaic walls, tables, giraffes, dogs and flying pigs. I have been in the Venice Art Walk for the past 11 years with an open house studio.My colorful South African roots continue to influence me. I love color and composition. With an untoward fondness for details, I have become a tinkerer, collector and devotee of the bead. I love  to make fun and colorful art for all to enjoy.

Hand Beaded Mirror 

Hand Beaded Frame with shells

Wild , Wild Horses Peace Sign 

Frida Fone For Fun Fonecalls


Mosaic Plaques with half cups or jugs

Frida Ukulele

"We Love Lucy" Schnauzer made of broken plates & mugs

2 comments:

  1. We have come a cross some of your art work and if you want some pics of it let me know.

    ReplyDelete